Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's That Panini? : Melted Cheese Isles


My roommate has been out of the apartment for the past week. So, I had to eventually eat, but I decided to take the reins and offer a simple Panini in his absence. It may not have the expertise that you would normally see, but I am fairly confident you will like.


Ingredients:
Smoked Gouda Cheese
Gruyere Cheese
Ovengold Turkey
Homestyle Bread Loaf
Pickles
Honey Mustard
Spicy Mustard
Olive Oil

How'd I do it?
Simple Formula:
Spread your Spicy Mustard.
 Add Your Gruyere Cheese.


Add your Ovengold turkey
Add the smoked Gouda.
Add the pickles.
Spread Honey Mustard.

Spread Olive Oil

Simple Panini, but lots of flavor. Great smokiness to it. 
The Spicy Mustard mixes well with the Gruyere cheese.
Not created by the "Great Chef", but the understudy
definitely has tricks up his sleeve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment